List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $28,925.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
18kt yellow gold case with a 18kt yellow gold presidential bracelet. Fluted 18kt yellow gold bezel. Champagne dial with gold-tone hands and diamond hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Day of the week display centered on the 12 o'clock position. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Solid case back. Case diameter: 36 mm. Round case shape. Concealed crown clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: date, day, hour, minute, second. Casual watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made. Rolex Day-Date Automatic Champagne Dial 18kt Yellow Gold Mens Watch 118238CDP.
- 18 CT Gold : By operating its own exclusive foundry, Rolex has the unrivalled ability to cast the highest quality 18 ct gold alloys. According to the proportion of silver, copper, platinum or palladium added, different types of 18 ct gold are obtained: yellow, pink or white. They are made with only the purest metals and meticulously inspected in an in-house laboratory with state-of-the-art equipment, before the gold is formed and shaped with same painstaking attention to quality.
- Champagne Dial: Characterised by hour markers fashioned from 18 ct gold to prevent tarnishing, every Rolex dial is designed and manufactured in-house, largely by hand to ensure perfection.
- THE oyster bracelet : The Day-Date's Oyster bracelet is available in 18 ct yellow, white or Everose gold with a concealed folding Crownclasp.
- In 1956, the Oyster Perpetual Day-Date made its debut. Available only in 18 ct gold or platinum, it was the first wristwatch to display the date and day of the week spelt out in full in a window on the dial.
- 3155 Movement : The Day-Date 36 is equipped with calibre 3155, a self-winding mechanical movement entirely developed and manufactured by Rolex. It features a day and date calendar disc mechanism. Like all Rolex Perpetual movements, the 3155 is a certified Swiss chronometer, a designation reserved for high-precision watches that have successfully passed the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC) tests. Its architecture, in common with all Oyster watch movements, makes it singularly reliable.